Alstro sources the plates from mills equipped with the latest technology to produce value-added plates for specialised applications that conform to international standards. The mill is equipped with the latest normalising and tempering (Q&T) facilities for producing normalised and tempered plates up to 300 mm for specialty applications such as earth moving armour applications, shipbuilding, navy, etc.
- Wide plate up to 3m wide plates
- Thickness from 5-300 mm
- Wide range of products ranging from plates for structural, line pipes, yellow goods to advanced products for shipbuilding, boiler and pressure vessels, defence, etc.
- Customised products as per application requirements
- Shot blasted and primer coating facility
- Thickness: 5-300 mm
- Width: 1,100- 3,000 mm
- Length: Up to 25,000 mm
- For Shipbuilding – upto EH 36, DMR 249A
- For General Engineering / Structural steel: Wind Tower Application. ASTM A 36, IS 2062 E 450, BS EN 10025-2, ASTM A 572
- For Boiler and Pressure Vessels – ASTM A 515, 516, ASTM A 387 Gr.11, 12 & 22, ASTM A 537 Class 1 & Class 2
- For Line Pipes – Up to API Grade X 80
- For Yellow Goods – Abrasion, corrosion and wear resistant steel plates – Series 400, Series 450, Series 500
- As rolled
- Normalised rolled
- Thermo-mechanical controlled rolled
- Furnace normalised
- Quenched/ Quenched and tempered (Q&T)
- Shot blasted and primer coated
Download our product sheet here.